Tuesday, May 19, 2009

story behind the photograph everyone finds mroe ineresting than it is


heh,

It was the new years midnight. 2009. I was tired of the nothingness around me. Came down. camera carried on an afterthought.
I had been trying to sleep for a while before, but sleep, much like love come in their own time.
(that last sentence comes courtsy of an old doppelganger, who claims to know the psychology of the average blog reader)

I saw him on the side of the road, when I was wasting my time with the camera. He was as drunk as I wished I was. I wasnt however. And it sucked pretty heavily.

With nothing to doI clicked him.
He looked at me cross, then, almost fell along with the bicycle.
He gave me a look and moved on.

I went back to my room and to my lonely bed.
Still couldnt sleep.
Damn. As always, nothing was solved.
Double Damn

4 comments:

  1. Sex; drunk; camera..how about broke, lost, cockeyed, little, shabby, disoriented, confused, sleep deprived, shooter, horny and so on???

    I'd love leave a comment about you "About me" too but regrettably google doesn't let me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just kidding...really like your post.....keep it coming ..i am following

    ReplyDelete
  3. U sound so gay....drooling over a drunk man.....& den not able 2 sleep after dat thinkin about him.
    HE...HE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL,

    the filthy faggot, with a dismembered spinal chord.....

    Sleep shooter sleep..... :)

    :D

    ReplyDelete